Roxette on Sen kväll på Internet
Roxette was on Sen kväll med Luuk show on December 22. The show's own site features a short introduction to Roxette's interview. Here are some parts of it translated into English:
- Roxette consists of a boy and a girl.
- [The boy] is 39 years old and describes himself as "the oldest teenager in the country". If he wouldn't have become a pop star, he thinks he would have become a interior designer. Once when he had a birthday he got 700 birthday cards on the same day. […] When he was young he used to ponder a lot and write poems and song lyrics about death and religion. He can neither read or write notes and he is very interested in design and art.
- The girl is 40 years old and as a teenager she wanted to become an actress. These dreams faded away for the benefit of music […]. She's the youngest of five children and has a daughter (their son, Oscar Mikael, is not mentioned! - Visa) with his man who she met in fall 1991. If she's asked to give an advice, she says: "Stand up and think for a while, take a chance on everything that's free in life. There is luck. [It's] not in career or in money."
- Together they are Roxette.
- On the TV show they tell e.g. about their collection of musical instruments and about Spain where they recorded most of the new material.
Technical errors may occur.