Per Gessle voted Sweden’s 10th biggest star
STOCKHOLM - Per Gessle was voted Sweden's 10th biggest star ever in the Swedish TV (SVT) program "Folktoppen" Saturday Nov. 5. Over 59,000 viewers phoned and gave their vote for their favorite and Gessle received 2,177 of those votes.
This is the top-ten list:
1. Ingemar Stenmark (former olympic skier) 18,357 votes
2. Carolina Klüft (athlete) 6,700
3. Carola Häggkvist (singer) 5,512
4. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (soccer player) 5,264
5. Victoria Bernadotte (crown princess) 5.152
6. Mikael Persbrandt (actor) 4,261
7. Peter Forsberg (hockey player) 3,946
8. Agnetha Fältskog (former ABBA member) 3,888
9. Robert Gustafsson (comedian) 3,832
10. Per Gessle 2,177
- SVT (In Swedish)
Technical errors may occur.
November 6th, 2005
Internal reference code for TDR's Good Reporters: [tdr 110928]
This article was posted here on TDR in these categories:
Archive, TDR:Per Gessle, vintage.