Marie: “Fans mean a lot to me”
Judith Seuma, the webmaster of tro.roxette.org got a message from the Swedish reporter Cecilia Parkert who wrote an article about Marie’s tour in Metro. Here’s the message:
- Hello Judith
- What Marie said was that her fans mean a lot to her and that she’s read messages from fans at site on the Internet. The fans “demanded” that she’d go on tour in Sweden and this was what made her make up her mind.
- Plus the fact that she really wanted to go.
- She also said that some of her foreign fans send letters to her in Swedish. She is amazed that people abroad actually look up the words in her texts and learn a new language that way.
- She hoped that some of her foreign fans would be able to come to Sweden to see her on tour. And, according to the newspapers here, part of the audience is from abroad.
- Hope this is what you wanted to know
- Cecilia Parkert
- reporter, FLT
Judith’s site first hosted the petition to get Marie on tour and now hosts an unofficial guide for Marie’s summer tour.
Technical errors may occur.