“Gyllene Tider sold too many records”
STOCKHOLM - "No more mr. Nice Guy," Anders Nunstedt, columnist at Expressen writes. This week he stabs the most overrated albums of the year in the back. He doesn't mean anything bad with it, really, it's just that the most overrated albums of this year must be selected…
Gyllene Tider's "Finn 5 fel!" tops his list. Anders comments "Oddly enough the weakest tracks of the album, "Tuffa tider" and "Solsken" became the singles, and that makes the album bleaker. A quarter million copies sold are, in spite of the pop craftsmanship, unreasonably many."
Anders Nunstedt's list in full:
1. Gyllene Tider: "Finn 5 fel!"
2. The Libertines: "The Libertines"
3. Mattias Alkberg BD: "Tunaskolan"
4. Jens Lekman: "When I Said I Wanted to be Your Dog"
5. Dizzee Rascal: "Showtime"
6. Usher: "Confessions"
7. Joss Stone: "Mind, Body & Soul"
8. Nerd: "Fly or Die"
9. Di Leva: "Tiden faller"
10. Loretta Lynn: "Van Lear Rose"
- Nunstedt's column (In Swedish)
Technical errors may occur.
December 9th, 2004
Internal reference code for TDR's Good Reporters: [tdr 111038]
This article was posted here on TDR in these categories:
Archive, TDR:Gyllene Tider, vintage.