Contest: Win a “Min bäste vän” towel!
To celebrate the release of Marie Fredriksson's upcoming album "Min bäste vän" and her birthday today, The Daily Roxette, along with MarieFredriksson.net, are happy to give you a chance to win one of two oversized "Min bäste vän" bath towels! These towels are exclusive promotional items, provided to us courtesy of EMI Sweden.
In order to participate you have to be a subscriber of The Daily Roxette or MarieFredriksson.net and answer correctly the three questions below.
1. Where did Micke and Marie get engaged?
2. What is the B-side of "Sommaräng"?
a. Små lätta moln
3. In what gallery did Marie have her art exhibition last October?
a. Doktor Glas
c. Leif's Lounge
Send your answers together with your name, mailing address and nickname on The Daily Roxette or MarieFredriksson.net. Make sure that the email address in your profile is up-to-date (as this will be the email address we'll use to contact you in case you win — and you will have a limited amount of time to respond)! The deadline for entries is June 14 (the album's release date), and you may only enter once.
If you aren't a registered subscriber yet, you can become one - for free! - following the links on the left.
UPDATE: The winners of the contest are Paula Viippola (Josefin) from Finland and Ron Wienand (enhance) from South Africa.
- MarieFredriksson.net (contest partner site)
- Closing date: June 14, 2006.
- This competition is for members only.
- Only one entry per member allowed. Those who are found to make more than one entry will be disqualified
and therefore removed from the competition.
- The prize is one (1) towel "Min bäste vän", which will be randomly assigned to the winners. We have two (2) towels to give away.
- The prize may not be transferred to any other person.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or money.
- No prize alternative is available to winner's request, but in the event of the advertised competition
prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
- Winners will be notified by email and will be required to reply to the email within five (5) days. If a winner fails to reply to the email, the prize will go to the next lucky participant.
- Correspondence about contest will not be handled.
- All private information submitted will only be used to send the prize to the winners.
- The right to amend these rules at any time is reseved. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
Technical errors may occur.
May 30th, 2006
Internal reference code for TDR's Good Reporters: [tdr 111577]
This article was posted here on TDR in these categories:
Archive, TDR:Marie Fredriksson, vintage.